- During these troubled times….
As the world deals with the Covid 19 pandemic, I hope this finds you healthy and happy! While many essential workers are not able to stay home – thank you to each and every one of you! – there are many others who are home with their families. I urge you to take this time to do the things you always wish you had time to do. Watch movies while eating popcorn, play outside, make forts inside and outside, do crafts together, have picnics and many other fun activities!! And PLEASE remember to take photographs and share them with those who love you and miss you!! I am anxiously awaiting Spring and getting back to taking photos on a daily basis!!! I look forward to seeing everyone – hopefully soon!
- Three Reasons why it’s important to have your photographs taken
It may be a little difficult to get everyone together for a photo or to set aside time to get your own photo taken but the small amount of time and effort it takes will be well worth it!
Three Reasons Why It’s Important To Have Your Photographs Taken
- You will have a lasting record of the most precious and important day’s of your life. These photos are not only for you and your family but for generations to come.
- We make portrait sessions fun! Whether shooting indoors or outside our photography sessions are relaxed and casual – never rushed. We strive to make the photography session as memorable as the photographs we produce.
- Our photos will be there when you need them and will have the professional touch you desire whether engagement photos, wedding portraits, in frames on the wall, head shots for professionals or a canvas hanging proudly in your office. The hundreds, maybe thousands, of photos you and your family members have on your cell phones may be lost before ever getting printed or may not be the quality photo it appeared to be on your phone screen.
- Helpful hints for your photography session
We at Bluff Country Photography thank you for selecting us as your photographers for your special occasion. We have some recommendations to help ensure the session goes smoothly to produce the best photos possible.
- Please show up promptly at the appointment time. Many times we have sessions scheduled after yours so late arrivals may lesson the time of your session. Arriving 10 minutes early is best in order to give everyone involved time to do last minute touch ups and be prepared to take photos on time.
- Please leave your cell phones and cameras in your vehicles. The session will go much smoother without the distraction of other cameras or cell phones ringing. We have been chosen as your photographer and would like the opportunity to take our unique photos without other cameras over our shoulders taking the same shots. We reserve the right to ask anyone included in the session to put away their cameras and cell phones.
- Please ask family or friends not included in your session to not attend the sessions as this too is a distraction to those being photographed as well as our photographers. If they would like to book a family session themselves we would be happy to accommodate them with a separate session.
- The beginning of my PhotoBlog